Training Courses and Bookings - Full Details
Click 'Register Interest' to request further information.
The Transition Hub
Level Up to Secondary!
The Transition Hub Booklet
Transition from primary to secondary school is a dynamic process of continuity and change as children move into their first year of school. The process of transition occurs over time, beginning well before children start school and extending to the point where children and families feel a sense of belonging at school.
We believe that every child deserves the best start in life, that no child is left behind and we aim to build meaningful partnerships between home and school.
The Transition Hub: What is it?
A virtual and face2face two year innovative programme of bespoke and targeted support to children, parents and teachers which will focus on:
- Literacy Skills
- Numeracy Skills
- ICT Skills
- Mental health and well-being care
Who will benefit?
- Y6 and Y7 pupils
- Dedicated Transition Communications Manager
- Immersion and activity days
- Coffee Mornings
- Network Meetings
- Guidance Booklets
- Celebration Events
- St Patrick's RC High School
- St Teresa's RC Primary School
- St Joseph the Worker RC Primary School
- St Mary's RC Primary School (Eccles)
- St Gilbert's RC Primary School
- Holy Cross and All Saints RC Primary School
- SHINE Trust
- Wider partners