Training Courses and Bookings - Full Details
Joint / Other
No further bookings can be made for this course.
KS3 English: Skills for the Non-Specialist
14th December 2018, 9:30am-3:00pm
Venue: St Patrick's RC High School
An introduction to the teaching methods and strategies that will enable non-specialist teachers to effectively plan and support pupils in English.
- Spelling, punctuation and grammar – common mistakes
- Active reading strategies
- Language devices and effect
- Writing creatively
- An Introduction to Shakespeare
- An introduction to poetry
£150 per delegate (50% reduction for the second delegate).