Training Courses and Bookings - Full Details
No further bookings can be made for this course.
Excellence in Teaching Programme (EiTP) - Session 5
The programme consists of 5 sessions:
Session 1: Monday 13th November, 9.30am—3pm
Session 2: Thursday 30th November, 9.30am—12pm
Session 3: Wednesday 13th December, 9.30am—12pm
Session 4: Tuesday 9th January, 9.30am—3pm
Session 5: Wednesday 17th January, 9.30am—12pm
Focus on being consistently outstanding in all areas including:
- Differentiation and Challenge
- Enjoyment and Engagement
During the course delegates:
- Have the opportunity to observe lessons in an outstanding school and develop best practice.
- Will analyse and evaluate key areas of effective Teaching and Learning, deepening their understanding in order to improve pupil outcomes.
- Engage in ‘hands on’ experiences designed to raise awareness of what excellence in learning is and develop meaningful sustainable improvements in their own daily practice.
- Develop a meaningful understanding of how pupils learn and how we can use this to deepen pupils thinking, challenging and engaging them in the learning process.
- Work in partnership with others to improve pupil performance within their own school.
- Delegates have opportunities to evaluate their own practice and deepen their skills as a reflective practitioner.
£400 per delegate