School to School Support
School to School Support
We have gained experience of supporting schools in challenging circumstances over a number of years and have received national recognition for the improvements we have been instrumental in delivering across a range of settings.
As an Outstanding Specialist School we have a successful track record of working with schools, within the secondary and primary sector, to support school improvements that enable them to ensure their pupils reach their full academic potential. We recognise the importance of working with schools in a sensitive and confidential manner and are able to offer bespoke support packages if required.
We offer support to Individuals, Schools, Academies, Multi Academy Trusts, Local Authorities and Diocesan Authorities with:
Initial Teacher Training School to School Support, including sourcing and deploying of National Leaders of Education, National Leaders of Governance, Local Leaders of Education and Specialist Leaders of Education NQT Appropriate Body Continuing Professional Development.
School Improvement Offer
The School Improvement Offer provides access to bespoke advice, support and training to address your school’s individual priorities. By buying into the service level agreement (SLA), you will have access to our team of highly skilled and experienced NLEs, LLEs and SLEs (National Leaders of Education, Local Leaders of Education and Specialist Leaders of Education).
One of the benefits of buying into the School Improvement Offer is the provision of consultancy time determined by you in line with your school’s priorities, for example:
- Support from the school standards lead advisers
- Support for the headteacher/senior leadership team/Governing Body on areas such as data, assessment, lesson observations
- Ofsted preparation
- A full school ‘health check’ review, including pupil premium, safeguarding, school website
- SEN Audit
- Advice and guidance on headteacher and senior leadership recruitment, including support from governor services, devising selection activities and participating in panels
- Early Years support, advice and guidanceSubject support (core subjects and others)
- Governor support and training, including whole governing body training
- Review of the Governing Body by a National Leader of Governance (NLG
- External adviser for headteacher performance management
- Pre-moderation visits
- A one or two day review, to include:
-Subject specific/generic data review
-Lesson observations and feedback
-Evidence of work with vulnerable groups
- Adviser support for school to school peer reviews
- QA of moderation of scripts service