School to School Support
We have gained experience of supporting schools in challenging circumstances over a number of years and have received national recognition for the improvements we have been instrumental in delivering across a range of settings.
As an Outstanding Specialist School we have a successful track record of working with schools, within the secondary and primary sector, to support school improvements that enable them to ensure their pupils reach their full academic potential. We recognise the importance of working with schools in a sensitive and confidential manner and are able to offer bespoke support packages if required.
We offer support to Individuals, Schools, Local Authorities and Diocesan Authorities with:
• Initial Teacher Training.
• School to School Support, including sourcing and deploying of Local Leaders of Education and Specialist Leaders of Education.
• Continuing Professional Development.
• Bespoke training delivered at your school
• Bespoke training delivered at St. Patrick’s RC High School
• School to School support for School Improvement – provided by a National Leader of Education
• School to School support for School Improvement – provided by Specialist Leaders of Education
• Reviews – English, Maths, Science, MFL, Humanities
• Specific Subject support/reviews
• Pupil Premium Review
• Review of Governance
• SEN Audit
• Safeguarding Audit
• Excellence in Teaching Programme
• Developing Middle Leadership Programme
• Senior Leadership Development Programme
• Initial Teacher Training
• School Experience Day at St Patrick's (Tour, Learning Walk, Lesson Observations, Standardisations/Marking, Meeting with the Department/SLE 1:1/Feedback)
• Continuing Professional Development
St Patrick’s Teaching School and Teaching Personnel
St Patrick’s Teaching School and Teaching Personnel are starting an exciting new partnership from September 2016.
St Patrick’s has a long tradition of high performance and continues to retain the Ofsted judgement ‘OUTSTANDING’. In our work as a Teaching School, St. Patrick’s regularly deploys and quality assures the work of Specialist Leaders of Education. Furthermore, the Executive Principal Mrs Barbara Rogers CBE works collaboratively with a number of schools in her role as a National Leader of Education.
The partnership involves a Continued Professional Development collaboration between St Patrick’s and Teaching Personnel ‘Train with the Best, Your Journey to Outstanding Teaching’. With a wide variety of CPD delivered to Teaching Personnel candidates (primary and secondary) by SLEs, this partnership will ensure our teachers and learning support staff are skilled and ahead in their profession.